Jun 24, 2010

BANGKOK BOOTCAMPS



After about 2 weeks in Thailand I'm finally starting to settle in. I'll be spending next coming months working at Fitcorp Asia - the leading fitness experts in Thailand, established since 2004.




Last 3-4 days I've been a participant at Fitcorp Asia's Bootcamps in Benjakiti Park, Bangkok. Tomorrow, 6 am sharp, I'll be running the 1 hour session myself and I'm looking forward to keep the momentum and intensity of the workout up from what Daniel Remon, founder of Fitcorp Asia, has demonstrated so far. With that kind of leadership, expertise and professionalism, no wonder Fitcorp Asia is the most successful Bootcamp program in Thailand with a history of over 2000 bootcamps held across Bangkok, helping more than 400 clients achieve awesome results!


'

Personal training at Fitcorp Asia's centrally located studio on Sukhumvit soi 19, Bangkok, Thailand.

Besides the bootcamp sessions I will also hold one on one personal training sessions at Fitcorp Asia's studio. I'm really excited to get started, get to know the Fitcorp team better and all the clients and athletes involved in one of the many programs that they offer.

Tomorrows session is planned out and ready to be executed, but before that I'll be observing the methodology, pace and intensity of one more Fitcorp Bootcamp, joining my third session in the past 36 hours...I'm telling you, these Bootcamps (check out the vid - click the link!) ain't no joke (comparing to Todd Durkin's world renowned Bootcamps, among others) and everyone there deserves all credit and respect.

Stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thanks you so much for the share. Keep up the Excellent work,/we look forward to reading more from you in the future
    buffet promotion bangkok | chinese food bangkok

    ReplyDelete