May 10, 2010

MY NEW FANCY ITALIAN SHOES



Got my own pair of Vibram FiveFingers today (Italian brand although made in China...)! I haven't been this excited about new shoes since I don't know when.

Like established earlier, there is a current hype in the fitness world to train "natural", caveman-style or whatever you wanna call it. Clearly it has gotten my attention and effected me too so it will be really interesting to see how these freaky shoes will work for me (I will attempt to run with my Vibram's - but under very strict, baby-step-forms - so stay tuned on how that goes).


It remains to be seen if I will also turn in to one of those devoted "Vibram:er's" that turn heads on the streets...

Btw, this is by no means an advertising post (like I said, I still haven't really tried them yet and surely had to pay $ for my pair) but if you're considering to update your shoe-arsenal yourself, be aware of cheap copies and unofficial resellers (there's a ton of them online and I almost fell in the trap).

Expect an update on my first verdict pretty soon - until then, stay strong and keep the emails and questions coming!

/Henrik

1 comment:

  1. 39 of forty one individuals found the subsequent review useful. super comfortable! By L. Jennewein I love these shoes. they are super snug and ideal for round the house. I ought to have ordered consecutive half-size up however they do not hurt even though they're little degree italian fashion wholesaler

    ReplyDelete